We all know that the production and processing of air ducts needs to be realized by air duct processing equipment. Now the widely used air duct production line is an integrated and systematic production of air duct equipment, mainly including: common plate flange machine, shearing machine , folding machine and so on.
The air duct production line adopts advanced numerical control and optical fiber information transmission technology, which can produce different types of air ducts. All kinds of special-shaped air duct parts.
The air duct production line has a high degree of automation, which greatly improves the efficiency and precision of air duct production, and reduces the production cost and time. At the same time, the common plate flange air duct forms its own flange, which reduces the weight and material loss of the air duct.
The common plate flange air duct automatically presses the ribs, with high strength, beautiful appearance and good sealing performance. To meet the needs of modern engineering and improve the competitive advantage of installation units, it has a place in all walks of life.
The air duct production line plays a huge role in the production of the enterprise, so its maintenance is very important. Although the air duct production line is only the main function of processing machinery, the advantages of the air duct production line cannot be ignored. It is as important to the enterprise as transportation is to us. So what issues need to be paid attention to about the maintenance of the air duct production line?
1. It is best to choose a machine for transporting the air duct production line. If you have to use manual handling, do not use too much force to cause damage to the machine.
2. Regularly add appropriate amount of lubricating oil to the transmission teeth of the air duct production line, which can greatly reduce the degree of wear and tear during the operation of the machine.
3. Always keep the surface of the air duct production line clean and clean, and apply anti-rust grease to the surface when not in use for a long time.
4. Regularly check the working conditions of the air duct production line, and find problems to be corrected in time to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents.
5. Usually, the maintenance cycle of the air duct production line is half a year, and the machinery and equipment are disassembled for inspection and maintenance.
We get the reputation and value from our clients for improvement proposals to meet the demands of the world's advanced technology. COMIFO offers unparalleled after sales service and attention. In addition to the one-month warranty, we encourage and provide operator training. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to