The main function of the TDF Flange Forming Machine is to form the flange of the air duct, It is widely used because of the high efficiency, and the system of the TDF Flange Forming Machine is listed as one of the largest Flange Forming Machine
systems in the world, which shows the superior performance of TDF Flange Forming Machine. But the best machine has its shortcomings. This article will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of the TDF Flange Forming Machine.
Advantages of the TDF Flange Forming Machine:
1. The production efficiency of the air duct is relatively high. Compared with the traditional angle steel duct production process, the TDF Flange Forming Machine
has an advantage of about 3 times.
2. The steel plate has undergone the reinforced process of the air duct production line, so the surface strength of the air duct after processing and molding will be relatively high.
3. The production deviation of the TDF Flange Forming Machine duct will have certain restrictions because it is controlled by the computer.
4. In the process of manufacturing the air duct, the TDF Flange Forming Machine is made of galvanized steel plate, the amount of angle steel can be effectively saved, and the steel plate loss is less under such circumstances as well.
Disadvantages of the TDF Flange Forming Machine:
1. The duct flange made of galvanized steel sheet has the same thickness as the duct steel plate, so the strength will be lower.
2. The TDF Flange Forming Machine duct production line needs to be produced by manual cutting, which is a time consuming and laborious job.
3. The surface of the steel sheet which is press formed and the Flange Forming Machine will generate friction during operation, thereby damaging the galvanized layer on the surface of the duct flange.