Flanged tube with auto duct line plate is more convenient, faster and less air leakage than a traditional rectangular tube because of its production form. It has the advantages of saving materials, reducing project investment, small air leakage, reducing energy consumption, saving operating costs, and is very popular in construction enterprises. In recent years, with the increase of tube consumption, an important component of air conditioning and ventilation systems, more and more requirements are required every year. With the development of science and technology, new materials and technologies emerge in endlessly in pipeline manufacture, installation, and use, among which flange pipe is one of them. The main pipeline flange factory line has become the necessary machine and tool for large-scale construction and installation enterprises. At the same time, the production line of ventilating pipeline has become an important factor affecting the HVAC project.
The common flange pipes of auto duct line
are generally divided into three categories according to the materials on the market: galvanized spiral duct, spiral duct, and composite stainless steel spiral duct. The spiral duct has a very wide range. Purification system air return duct, central air conditioning, and ventilation duct, industrial exhaust ventilation duct, suction and exhaust duct environmental protection system, mine drainage gas pipe, mine coated duct, etc.
Full auto duct line also has its advantages:
1. Good strength and rigidity;
2. Easy installation and a few connection points.
3. Small ventilation resistance and low ventilation noise;
4. It can replace part of the hot-dip galvanizing process.
5. Smooth appearance, no zinc tumors, burrs, silver-white;
6. Good corrosion resistance, neutral salt spray test up to 240 hours;
7. The thickness is controllable and can be chosen arbitrarily within 5-107 um.
8. No hydrogen embrittlement, no temperature hazard, can ensure that the mechanical properties of the material remain unchanged.
9. Various specifications of air ducts can be specially designed and customized according to customers'requirements.
10. Hot-dip galvanizing is used for all kinds of corrosive environments such as strong acid and alkali mist.