Air duct machine
in use of some of the terms
(1) inspection lot: according to the same production conditions or in accordance with the provisions of the way together for testing purposes, by a certain number of samples of the test body.
(2) Inspection: The performance of the test items in the measurement, inspection, testing, etc., and the results of the requirements of the standard compared to determine the performance of each of the activities carried out by qualified. Nanjing loan company
(3) Handover test: The undertaking party and the completion party of the construction shall be checked by both parties and confirm whether the construction can be continued or not.
(4) The main control project: construction projects in the safety, health, environmental protection and the public interest play a decisive role in the inspection project.
(5) General items: Except for the main control items other than the inspection items.
(6) Sampling Inspection: According to the specified sampling plan, random inspection shall be made according to the sampling plan of a certain number of samples taken from the inspection materials, components, equipment or construction project inspection items.
(7) Duct: made of metal, non-metallic sheet or other materials made for the ventilation of the pipeline.
(8) Air duct: It is made of concrete, brick and other building materials and is used for the passage of air.
(9) Ventilation Engineering: Air supply, exhaust, dust removal, pneumatic conveying and anti-smoke exhaust system engineering collectively.
(10) air conditioning projects: air conditioning, air purification and clean air-conditioning system in general.
(11) Bite mouth: the edges of sheet metal are bent into a shape for the fixed connection to each other.
(12) air leakage: air duct system, under a certain static pressure through the air duct body structure and its interface, the unit of time to vent or infiltrate the volume of air volume.
(13) The amount of air leakage allowed by the system air duct: The average per unit area as per the category of air duct system and the maximum allowable air leakage per unit time.