In the daily use of the total duct flange machine, attention should be paid to maintenance. This is the guarantee for the long-term stable and reliable operation of the total duct flange machine and is a necessary measure to prolong the service life. Paying attention to maintenance can avoid 80% of unexpected failures.
In many cases, users may consider the maintenance of the body of the total duct flange machine, and it is easier to ignore the maintenance of accessories.
1. Auxiliary equipment that temporarily not in use.
2. Auxiliary devices are required for processing different workpieces, such as fixtures, various tools, etc.
3. Some special tools and spare parts for maintenance.
1. Apply anti-rust oil like ordinary iron accessories and wrap them with moisture-proof and anti-rust paper.
2. In addition to coating the large spare parts with anti-rust oil, they should also be covered with canvas or plastic cloth to achieve the purpose of dust prevention.
3. All oil pipes and air pipes must be wrapped with plastic sheets to prevent dust and foreign objects from entering the pipeline. Prevent the solenoid valve or other hydraulic components and pneumatic components from being blocked when the total duct flange making machine is in use.
4. Prevent direct sunlight, because many electrical spare parts are plastic parts, and sunlight will make them deformed, brittle and damaged.
5. All spare parts must be checked regularly. Check whether there is rust, whether there is dust entering and making the spare parts dirty. If there is a problem, it must be derusted, re-oiled, and repackaged.
Flange making machine has independent hydraulic system and electrical control system, which has the advantages of small size, low energy consumption, high efficiency and no noise. In addition, easy installation and unloading, simple operation, strong carrying capacity, long life and so on are also one of its advantages.
Because the flange making machine needs to work all the time, if you don't pay attention to maintenance, the efficiency will be reduced and the lifespan will be reduced. The following are the precautions for the daily maintenance of the flange making machine.
1. If irregular noise is found during operation, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
2. After turning on the power, try to exercise to see if there is any stuck phenomenon.
3. Strictly follow the operating regulations.
4. All personnel should cooperate with each other during operation, and the operation cannot be started without hearing the instruction.
The maintenance and maintenance of the flange machine is an important part, so it should not be sloppy in operation. If you have any needs, you can consult the professional flange machine manufacturer - COMIFO to learn more about flange machines.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to