1. Clean the dirt on the CNC plasma cutting machine
tool and guide rail every working day to keep the bed clean and turn off the air source and power supply when off duty.
2. If you leave the CNC plasma cutting machine for a long time, turn off the power supply to prevent the non-professional operation.
3. Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the horizontal and vertical guide rails and rack surfaces of the machine, so as to keep them well lubricated!
1. Completely clean the CNC plasma cutting machine every week, clean the horizontal and vertical guide rails, drive racks and racks, and fill with lubricant.
2. Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wiper is working normally and replace it in time if not.
3. Check whether all cutting torches are loose, and clean up the garbage at the ignition muzzle to keep the ignition normal.
Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
1. Check whether there is garbage at the main air inlet and whether all valves and pressure gauges work normally.
2. Check all air pipe fittings for looseness and whether all pipes are free of damage. Tighten or replace if necessary.
3. Check all transmission parts for looseness, check the gear meshing with the rack, and adjust if necessary.