1. There should be an independent work site for the prefabrication of the air duct, the site should be flat and clean, and the processing platform should be leveled. The site of other composite material ducts such as double-sided aluminum foil insulation board ducts should be dry, and there should be enough finished product stacking sites.
2. The work site should have construction equipment and material stacking sites, and facilities and power sources should have reliable safety protection devices. The road at the work site should be clear. Various equipment and facilities that can meet fire protection requirements are required.
3. When the processing equipment is arranged in the building, the bearing capacity of the building floor and beam should be considered, and corresponding measures should be taken if necessary.
4. The large-scale drawings and system drawings have been reviewed to meet the requirements, and technical and safety disclosures have been made.
5. For the air duct production of the clean system, there should be a clean and closed warehouse to store finished or semi-finished products.
6. The processing site should reserve the transportation channel for on-site materials, finished products and semi-finished products, and the selection of the processing site should not hinder the fire channel.
1. Reinforcement measures should be taken if the diameter of circular air ducts (excluding spiral air ducts) is greater than or equal to 8 mm, and the length of the pipe section is greater than 1250 mm or the total surface area is greater than 4 m².
2. The side length of the rectangular air duct is greater than 630 mm, the side length of the insulating air duct is greater than 800 mm, the length of the pipe section is greater than 1250 mm, or the unilateral area of the low-pressure air duct is greater than 1.2 m², and the medium-pressure and high-pressure air ducts are greater than 1.0 m², all should be reinforced. measure.
3. The reinforcement of irregular elliptical air ducts should be carried out with reference to rectangular air ducts.
4. The reinforcement of the air duct of the spiral air duct machine manufacturer can adopt the form of corrugated bar, vertical bar, angle steel (internal and external reinforcement), flat steel, reinforcing bar and inner support of the pipe.
5. For the reinforcement of corrugated bars or corrugated lines, the arrangement should be regular, the interval should be uniform, and the board surface should not have obvious deformation.
6. The reinforcement of angle steel and reinforcing bars should be arranged neatly, evenly and symmetrically, and its height should be less than or equal to the flange width of the air duct. The riveting of angle steel, reinforcing bars and air ducts should be firm and evenly spaced. Should not be larger than 220 mm, the intersection should be connected as one.
7. The inner support of the pipe and the air pipe should be fixed firmly, and the spacing between each support point or the edge of the air pipe or the flange should be uniform, and should not be greater than 950 mm.
8. When the length of the air duct section of the medium and high pressure system is greater than 1250 mm, a reinforcement frame shall be provided for reinforcement. The single bite seam of the metal air duct of the high-pressure system should also have reinforcement or reinforcement measures to prevent the bite seam from bursting.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to