1. The thickness of bite plate should be within the specified range of various specifications. If it is less than the minimum thickness, it will easily produce cracks, wrinkles, and other defects when biting; if it is greater than the maximum thickness, it will be proportional to the square of the thickness of the plate. Due to the marked increase in the bending force, the abnormality of the forming roller, the overload of the transmission system, and the malfunction of the boring car are caused.
2. The processing capacity of the the pittsburgh lock former machine
is designed according to ordinary steel plate processing. Common common thin steel plates, galvanized steel sheets and plastic composite steel plates all have good bite forming performance. The strength of stainless steel plates is higher than that of ordinary steel plates. Before the stainless steel plates are used to bite the openings, the forming experiment must be performed first to avoid overloading the equipment and causing excessive wear or mechanical accidents. Due to the poor plasticity of the aluminum plate, it is easy to crack during the forming of the bite, and the forming test is also required before the construction. At the same time, due to the lack of elasticity of the aluminum plate, the aluminum plate can not be snap-buttoned.
3. The minimum length of the bite section of the plate should not be less than 300mm, otherwise the horizontal resistance at the time of the biting due to too little contact between the plate and the forming roller is greater than the friction force of the forward feeding plate, so that the plate is between the forming rollers. Slips and accelerates the wear of the roller forming area.
4. Before use, the debugging of the feed rail should be strictly in accordance with the debugging requirements of the equipment, and the feed rail should be fixed after being adjusted to the specified position size. If the actual position of the feed rail is less than the specified position size, the mouthpiece will not be formed; if it is larger than the specified position size, due to the feed material being too wide, the size of the mouthpiece will be too bad and the two sheets will not be able to bite or waste material. If the feed guides are skewed severely, it is easy to produce uneven deviation before and after the width of the mouthpiece.
5. The adjustment of the radial clearance of the upper and lower forming rollers requires not only tightness but also consistency. If the reserved gap is too small and the feeding is difficult, even if the gap is severely fed, the cracking of the jaw is severe. If the reserved gap is too large, the shape of the gap is irregular or the sheet slips between the forming rollers. When the stainless steel plate or aluminum plate is used to bite the openings, the radial reserved gap should be adjusted to be larger than the gap required for the same thickness of the steel plate. Otherwise, the device may be overloaded or cracked.