Plasma cutting machine has high cutting efficiency and frequent replacement of various parts. As a sharp tool for cutting metal, if a plasma cutting machine can not be used regularly, it is likely to damage the body and even the operator. Next, I'll introduce five misconceptions about plasma cutting machine.
1. Perforation cutting, using a plasma cutting machine to cut as far as possible from the edge of the cutting, which is the protection of vulnerable parts such as cutting nozzles. It helps to use them longer. When using them, first align the edges of the workpiece, then open the tool.
2. Frequent arcing, cutting materials in advance did not plan the cutting situation, so frequent adjustment, frequent arcing, which will accelerate the loss of nozzles and motors.
3. Nozzle overload, the increase of nozzle current can improve cutting efficiency, but too high current will damage the body. The current intensity of the nozzle should not reach the full load state, which is 95% of the working current.
4. If the cutting distance is too small or too large, the cutting distance and cutting efficiency of plasma cutting machine are negatively correlated. The smaller the distance, the higher the efficiency. But too small cutting torch will consume cutting nozzle, so it is necessary to control the distance reasonably. It should be noted that when perforating, the cutting distance should be as large as possible.
5. If the thickness of the perforation is too large, the distance that the cutter can perforate is prescribed, which is generally half of the thickness of the cutting.
In addition to the above five common misunderstandings in the use of plasma cutting machine
, it is also very important to ensure that all parts of the cutting machine are clean. These stains for cleaning will affect the function of the plasma cutting machine.