The CNC plasma cutting machine can cut the plate material in equal parts with higher precision. When using it, it is necessary to perform slit compensation and diagonal adjustment. Doing this will greatly improve the use efficiency. Next, we will introduce the method of kerf compensation for CNC plasma cutting machine and how to adjust the diagonal line?
The CNC plasma cutting machine supports two kerf compensation methods, "hard compensation" and "soft compensation". The following is a brief introduction of these two methods:
1. Hard compensation is accomplished by G41/G42 commands in the CNC system of the machine tool. When the CNC plasma cutting machine is automatically programmed, the corresponding compensation commands will be automatically generated according to the contour attributes.
2. Soft compensation is realized by the equidistant scaling function of the part contour graphics. After the user generates the layout diagram according to the set part interval, the CNC cutting machine automatically scales all the contours equidistantly according to the set gap compensation value. Generate NC code directly on the scaled contour.
3. The CNC plasma cutting machine has the interlock function of hard compensation and soft compensation to avoid repeated compensation. It is worth noting that if coedge cutting is required, soft compensation must be used.
1. Install a line drawing pen on the torch.
2. Affix 4 sheets of A4 line drawing paper on the steel plate. It is better to have glue on the back. It must be flat. The distance between the line drawing papers should be about two meters.
3. Move the torch to draw a cross pattern on 4 pieces of drawing paper, draw a long horizontal line on the drawing paper on the right, then move to the drawing paper on the left, draw a horizontal line, and then draw a vertical line , form a cross-shaped pattern, continue to move down, draw a vertical line on the line drawing paper below, then draw a horizontal line, move to the right in the horizontal direction, and so on to form a rectangular pattern.
4. Measure the length of the two diagonals to see if they are equal. If they are not equal, it means that the beam of the CNC plasma cutting machine is not straight, and the diagonals need to be adjusted.
5. Press the back button to move the machine to about 200mm from the edge of the guide rail. In the live case, measure the distance from the edge of the two guide rails to the Y-axis machine respectively. If the left side is 200mm and the right side is 205mm, then the datum between them is 5mm and then adjusted according to the diagonal error value measured in the previous step.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to