The air duct production line is a kind of equipment specially used to produce air ducts. It has many types, generally including second-line, third-line, fifth-line and fully automatic. Before choosing equipment, you must know how to judge the quality of the air duct production line. This allows for better production.
In addition, its replacement diagnosis method and measurement comparison method also need to be understood by everyone. Below we will introduce the quality judgment method, replacement diagnosis method and measurement comparison method of the air duct production line!
1. Check whether the air duct manufacturer has passed the ISO9001 relevant standard certification. Only the products that have passed the ISO certification can fully guarantee the quality.
2. Check the quality system of the air duct manufacturer. The whole air duct machine is expensive, and a special person must be sent for on-site inspection before purchasing.
3. Check the contractors of the complete air duct production line manufacturer, and the manufacturer of the complete air duct assembly products should also pass ISO certification.
4. Check the technical equipment level of air duct production enterprises. Technical equipment is an important material means to ensure product quality.
1. After the air duct production line system fails, the maintenance personnel will gradually narrow the scope of the fault from large to small, until the fault is located at the board level or part of the line, or even at the component level. At this point, replacing the questionable component with a spare printed circuit board, integrated circuit chip, or component can quickly identify the fault.
2. This method is very simple, but when replacing parts, you should pay attention to the model, specification, various marks, potential adjustment position, switch status, and circuit changes of the spare parts to see if they are the same as the suspected parts.
3. In addition, some potentiometers that may need to be replaced with parts should also be considered to ensure that the new and old parts perform similarly. Any slight difference can lead to failure or loss.
When designing the printed circuit board, the manufacturer of the air duct production line system has designed a number of detection terminals on the printed circuit board to facilitate adjustment and maintenance. Users can also use these terminals to compare and measure the difference between a good PCB and a faulty PCB. Sometimes normal printed circuit boards can also artificially create faults, such as disconnection or short circuit, plugging and unplugging components, etc., to determine the real fault range.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to