1. Daily maintenance and maintenance:
(1) The dirt on the machine tool and guide rail must be cleaned every working day to keep the bed clean, and the air source and power supply must be turned off when off work.
(2) If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
(3) Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the machine's horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks to keep them well lubricated!
2. Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
(1) Thoroughly clean the machine every week, clean the horizontal and vertical guide rails, transmission gear racks, and add lubricating oil.
(2) Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers of the plasma cutting machine work normally, and replace them in time if they are not normal.
(3) Check whether all cutting torches are loose, clean up the garbage at the ignition gun muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
3. Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
(1) Check whether there is garbage at the main air inlet, and whether each valve and pressure gauge work normally.
(2) Check whether all trachea joints are loose and all pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace as necessary.
(3) Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and adjust if necessary.
The plasma cutting machine will generate noise, smoke, arc light and metal vapor during the cutting process, which will pollute the environment, especially when cutting or cutting non-ferrous metals with high current.
Several different equipment and techniques are now available to reduce this level of pollution. In addition to water recompression plasma arc cutting, surface cutting and subsurface cutting are also effective ways to curb environmental pollution.
Water surface cutting requires a water storage tank, and the workbench used to place the workpiece in the water storage tank is composed of a plurality of spire-shaped steel members arranged in an orderly manner, and these spire-shaped steel members support the workpiece to be cut on a horizontal plane. When the CNC plasma cutting machine is working, the plasma arc is surrounded by a layer of water curtain. In order to maintain a continuous water curtain, a circulating water pump is required to pump the water out of the water tank and then into the torch. When the water is ejected from the torch, it forms a curtain of water around the plasma arc.
COMIFO offers unparalleled after sales service and attention. In addition to the one-month warranty, we encourage and provide operator training. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to