The maintenance of the duct production line is what customers should pay attention to. Only by strengthening the maintenance of the duct production line can the machine operate normally, ensuring that the duct production line does not break down and stop in daily work and the daily high work efficiency and quality. Below, we introduce several maintenance tips for the duct production line.
In the long-term working process, the duct production line will accumulate a lot of substances and sundries, so it needs to be cleaned and maintained in time to avoid problems. The following three cleaning methods of it are provided:
1. Gas flushing
A hose with nozzles connected to the duct conveys compressed air, which drives dust and dirt from the duct into a vacuum collection container, thereby removing dust and debris.
2. Vacuum suction
This method requires the use of a cleaning tool called a vacuum suction pipe. It adopts hand-held, whose brush can directly contact the inner wall of the pipe so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning the dirt in the pipe. However, there is a requirement for using this method, that is, the manhole of the duct must be large enough. In addition, because the duct does not form sufficient negative pressure conditions, it is likely that some stains will be missed.
3. Power washing
In this way, the power comes from pneumatic or electric. The brush brushes the dirt in the duct under the action of aerodynamic or electric power, and then the dirt is transported to the vacuum collector by means of gas washing. In this way, attention should be paid to the damage of the surface of the insulation material in the cleaning process.
The duct production line should also pay attention to the daily maintenance of the machine in daily use. The following points need to be paid attention to:
1. Check the work of the duct production line often. Find problems to be timely correction. Prohibit the machine with fault operation strictly preventing the occurrence of safety accidents.
2. Keep the appearance of the duct production line clean always. When it is not used for a long time, anti-rust grease should be applied to the appearance.
3. The operator should operate correctly according to the specifications, and understand, master the machine performance and operation methods. Non-professional personnel are strictly prohibited to operate.
1. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the transmission teeth of the duct production line regularly, which can greatly reduce the wear degree of the machine in operation.
2. Under normal circumstances, the maintenance cycle of the duct production line is half a year, and the machine and equipment are regularly dismantled for inspection and maintenance.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to