The working principle of the plasma cutting machine is to heat the gas to a very high temperature and ionize it to form a plasma, and then transfer these plasmas to the workpiece. The high heat can quickly melt the workpiece, thereby cutting the workpiece.
With the development of industrialization, plasma cutting machines are used more and more widely in industry. What preparations should be done before starting the plasma cutting machine?
1. Before the plasma cutting machine is powered on, it is necessary to check whether all the switches on the equipment are in the off position, and whether the rotary switch at the rear of the equipment is in the horizontal position.
2. Turn on the power supply of the main switch cabinet before starting the machine to make the two cables have electricity.
3. Move the circuit breaker in the electrical cabinet of the plasma cutting machine to the ON position.
4. Turn on the system control power with the key switch, and the main interface of the display should appear at this time.
5. Turn the rotary switch at the rear of the plasma power supply by 90° to the vertical position, and the power indicator light of the device will be on.
6. Turn on the air compressor and adjust the air compressor pressure control switch.
1. The plasma gas of the plasma cutting machine should be kept dry and clean. The consumable parts of the plasma cutting machine need dry and clean plasma gas to work normally. Plasma gas with oil or moisture will shorten the service life of the consumable parts of the cutting machine.
2. Ensure the air pressure of the gas used by the plasma cutting machine. Correct air pressure is very important for the service life of the accessories of the plasma cutting machine. If the gas pressure is too high, the service life of the plasma electrode will be greatly shortened; if the gas pressure is too low, the service life of the plasma cutting nozzle will be affected.
3. Use a reasonable cutting height. The cutting height is the distance between the cutting nozzle of the plasma cutting machine and the surface of the workpiece. When processing perforation by plasma cutting, try to use the perforation height value slightly higher than that in the parameter table.
4. Cutting from the edge of the steel plate as the starting point will prolong the life of the consumable parts of the plasma cutting machine. The correct method is to align the plasma cutting nozzle directly at the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
5. If the cutting nozzle of the plasma cutting machine is overloaded, the plasma cutting nozzle will be damaged quickly. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the plasma cutting nozzle.
6. When the arc is started in the plasma cutting process, the consumption of the nozzle and the electrode of the plasma cutting machine is very fast. Before starting to cut, the torch of the plasma cutting machine should be placed within the walking distance of the cutting metal.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to