Ventilation ducts are an important part of ventilation and air-conditioning systems, most of which are processed by duct production lines. However, due to various reasons, problems may occur in the pipes handled by the pipe processing equipment.
(1) Performance: The surface of the sheet is uneven and the thickness is uneven. There are obvious dents, cracks, blisters, scars and rust. The plane of the air duct sinks, and both sides protrude outward, and the deformation is obvious.
(2) Impact: The air duct of the duct production line leaks during operation, and the air-conditioning load increases, which affects the life and performance of the duct.
(3) Reason: The material is unqualified and cannot meet the needs of making air ducts.
(4) Measures: Before using the air duct production line to make air ducts, first check the material's factory qualification certificate, material certificate and appearance thickness to ensure the availability of materials.
(1) Performance: The rectangular air duct is two opposite planes, the two end faces are not parallel; the corners are not straight; the diagonals are not equal.
(2) Impact: The connecting force of the air pipe will be uneven, the air pipe will not be straight after installation, the flange gasket will not be tight, the system will leak, the air conditioning load will be lost, and the service life will be shortened.
(3) Reason: The blanking of the circuit board is not accurate; there are two or two parallel air ducts of the air duct production line, and the length and width of the opposite side plates are not equal.
(4) Measures: When unfolding, strictly control the angle of the paper. The length, width and diagonal of each paper should be controlled so that the deviation is within the allowable range; the cut paper should be overlapped with the two cardboards on the opposite side of the air duct to check the dimensional accuracy.
Therefore, in order to produce practical, durable and high-quality pipes, sufficient preparation and operation preparations are required before and after the operation of the duct equipment of the duct production line to ensure complete safety.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to