When the third line of the air duct production line is used, some preventive measures should be taken to avoid thermal deformation and affect its work efficiency.
1. The third line of the air duct production line should be reasonably selected. For the third line of the precise and complex air duct production line, we should choose the micro-deformation die steel with good material, and the third line of the air duct production line with serious carbide segregation needs to be reasonably forged and quenched and tempered. Die steels that cannot be forged can be heat treated with solution double refinement.
2. The structure design of the third line of the air duct production line should be reasonable, the thickness should not be too different, and the shape should be symmetrical. For the mold with relatively large deformation, it is necessary to master the deformation law and reserve a certain machining allowance. For large and sophisticated molds A combined structure can then be used.
3. On the premise of ensuring the hardness of the mold, we should try to use the process of pre-cooling, graded cooling and quenching or high-temperature quenching for the third line of the air duct production line.
4. For the third line of the precision air duct production line, if conditions permit, we should try to use vacuum heating and quenching and cryogenic treatment after quenching.
5. The precise and complex molds of the third line of the air duct production line need to be pre-heated to eliminate the residual stress generated during the machining process.
6. For the third line of some air duct production lines, pre-heat treatment, aging heat treatment, and quenching and tempering nitriding heat treatment can be used to control the precision of the mold.
7. When repairing defects such as blisters, pores and wear on the third line of the air duct production line, we should choose repair equipment with small thermal effects such as cold welding machines to avoid deformation during the repair process.
The air duct production line is a complete production system, and the entire air duct processing process can only be completed under the premise that all parts are stable.
We get the reputation and value from our clients for improvement proposals to meet the demands of the world's advanced technology. And our products are exported to more than 120 countries including Poland, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Chile, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Syria, Australia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, etc.
COMIFO offers unparalleled after sales service and attention. In addition to the one-month warranty, we encourage and provide operator training. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to