Ventilation duct is an important part of ventilation and air conditioning system, most of which are made by the TDF flange forming machine
. However, due to a variety of reasons, there may be problems with the wind duct processed by duct manufacturing equipment.
1.The processed materials are not up to standard
(1) Performance: The surface of the plate is not smooth, and the thickness is not uniform. There are obvious indentations, cracks, sand holes, scars, corrosion conditions and so on. In addition, the air duct plane sinks, the side outward bulges, having the obvious distortion.
(2) Influence: During operation, the air duct leaks and air conditioning load increases. At the same time, the air duct’s life and performance are affected.
(3) Reasons: The material is unqualified and cannot meet the requirements of making the air ducts.
(4) Measures: Before using the duct manufacturing equipment
to make the air duct, it is necessary to check the factory qualification certificate and material quality certificate as well as the appearance thickness of the material to ensure that the material is available.
2, The air duct warping angle and elbow angle are not accurate
(1) Performance: The two relative planes and two end faces of the rectangular air duct are not parallel; The corner folding angle is not straight; The diagonal lines are not equal; The joint is not tight enough.
(2) Influence: It will make the conditions that the air duct connection is unevenly stressed, the installation of the air duct is not straight, the flange gasket is not tight, the system leaks air, which will result in the load loss of air condition and shorten the service life.
(3) Reasons: The plate blanking is not accurate; The air ducts are parallel to each other, and the length and width of the sheet metal on the opposite side are not equal.
(4) Measures: When blanking is carried out, the sheet metal shall be strictly angled, and the length and width of each sheet shall be checked to control their deviation within the allowable range; After blanking, the two pieces of sheet metal of the opposite side of the air duct shall be overlapped to check the dimensional accuracy.