Spiral Duct Machine Air Duct Production Line Ventilation ducts are an important part of ventilation and air conditioning systems, most of which are made by duct processing equipment such as duct production lines. However, for a variety of reasons, problems can arise with the pipes handled by the pipe processing equipment.
(1) Performance: The surface of the sheet is uneven and the thickness is uneven. There are visible dents, cracks, blisters, scabs and rust. The plane of the air duct sinks, the two sides protrude outward, and the deformation is obvious.
(2) Impact: The air duct leaks during operation, the air conditioning load increases, and the life and performance of the wind are affected.
(3) Reason: The material is unqualified and cannot meet the needs of making air ducts.
(4) Measures: Before using the air duct processing equipment to make the air duct, the spiral air duct machine must first check the factory qualification certificate, material certificate and appearance thickness of the material to ensure the availability of the material.
(1) Performance: The rectangular air duct is two opposite planes, and the two end faces are not parallel; the corners are not straight; the diagonals are not equal; the mouth is not rigorous.
(2) Influence: The connection force of the air duct will be uneven, the air duct will not be straight after installation, the flange gasket will not be tight, the system will leak, the air conditioning load will be lost, and the service life will be shortened.
(3) Reason: the blanking of the circuit board is not accurate; the air ducts are two or two parallel, and the length and width of the opposite side plates are not equal.
(4) Measures: When unfolding, strictly control the strict angle of the paper. The length, width and diagonal of each sheet should be controlled so that the deviation is within the allowable range; the cut sheet should be coincident with the two cardboards on the opposite side of the air duct to check the dimensional accuracy.
Therefore, in order to produce practical, durable and high-quality ducts, adequate preparation and operational preparation are required before and after the operation of the spiral duct machine duct equipment to ensure complete safety.
Comifo's R&D department is led by technical and innovative machine designers, who are regularly trained. Comifo makes every effort to reassure you of our most valued service. Offers unparalleled after-sales service and attention. In addition to the one-month warranty, we encourage and provide operator training. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to