A Method For Prolonging The Service Life Of Vulnerable Parts Of Plasma Cutting Machine
- source: gzcomifo;
- Time: 04/07/2020
- Clicks: 329
1. Keep plasma gas of plasma cutter dry and clean. Vulnerable parts of plasma cutter need dry and clean plasma gas to work normally. Plasma gas with oil or water will shorten service life of vulnerable parts of plasma cutter.
2. It is very important to ensure the air pressure of the plasma cutting machine and the correct air pressure for the service life of the plasma cutting machine accessories. If the gas pressure is too high, the service life of the plasma electrode will be greatly shortened; if the gas pressure is too low, the service life of the plasma cutting nozzle will be affected.
3. Adopt a reasonable cutting height, which is the distance between the cutting nozzle of plasma cutting machine and the workpiece surface. When plasma cutting is used to process perforation, try to use a little higher than the perforation height value in the parameter table.
4. Cutting from the edge of the steel plate as the starting point will prolong the service life of vulnerable parts of the plasma cutting machine. The correct way is to align the plasma cutting nozzle directly with the edge of the workpiece before starting the plasma arc.
5. If the cutting nozzle of plasma cutting machine is overloaded, it will be damaged soon. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the plasma cutting nozzle.
6. The consumption of nozzle and electrode of plasma cutting machine is very fast when plasma cutting is started. Before cutting, the cutting torch of plasma cutting machine should be placed within the walking distance of cutting metal.