The riveting machine in the duct making equipment mainly relies on the rotation and the pressure to complete the assembly. The device mainly applies in the occasions with the need of riveting and its common specification mode are the pneumatic, the oil pressure and the electric, the single head and the double head. Due to its convenient and multi-purpose, efficient and easy to operate, more and more accepted by the majority of manufacturers customers. In order to extend the service life of duct making equipment
, the late maintenance work is essential.
Specific maintenance operations are as follows:
1. Do not process more than the nominal capacity of the workpiece.
2. Don't work under high pressure for a long time.
3. The extension length of the riveting head shall not exceed the specified value.
4. Stop immediately for maintenance until troubleshooting in case of abnormalities.
5. The guide rail of the equipment should be coated with butter once a month to lubricate and prevent rust.
6. The mounting and dismantling of the riveting head should be done lightly. In particular. Do not use brute force to pull it out when removing the riveting head.
7. Slight bonding may appear during the use of rivets in the processing of some materials. So in order to ensure the quality of riveting, riveting head should be regularly cleaned to prevent metal bonding thickening. During cleaning, please fix the riveting head on the chuck of the lathe, and then polished with sandpaper.