1. Before production, ingredients must be strictly prepared in accordance with process regulations, and measurement work should be done carefully.
2. The batching should be carried out strictly in the order of feeding: stone → cement → emery or sand → cement → stone. It cannot be changed at will, and the environment of the batching site should be maintained to ensure the smooth transportation channel.
3. The equipment, facilities and tools used in this position should be kept intact.
4. During the operation of the cement pipe making machine
, maintenance and filling of lubricating oil (grease) are not allowed. If abnormal operation is found, it should be shut down for inspection immediately, and it is strictly prohibited to run the cement pipe machine with problems.
5. During the operation of the cement pipe machine, it is not allowed to stop at will. In the event of a parking accident, the discharge door should be opened immediately to try to unload the material to prevent the concrete from setting. It is strictly forbidden to knock the hopper, mixing cylinder, etc. with a blunt instrument.
6. During the operation, do not let the sand and other debris fall into the running part of the mixer, so as to avoid the stuck parts and damage the parts. The materials adhering to the bottom of the hopper should be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the start of the hopper door.
7. Each batch of ingredients should be strictly in accordance with the rated capacity of the shears (1135kg), and overloading operations are strictly prohibited.
8. Each feeding should wait until the material inside the mixer barrel is finished. After closing the discharge door, the next feeding can be carried out, and when lifting and lowering the hopper, it is strictly forbidden to stand or stay in the hopper operating area.
9. It is strictly forbidden to place any sundries in the power control box, and the electric control box should be kept in a hygienic, complete, reliable and safe environment.