1. Before starting the duct plasma cutting machine, the operator should ensure that the emergency stop button is lifted (rotated to the right). The emergency stop button is turned on when the button is pressed, and the machine cannot move normally.
2. When the duct plasma cutting machine is working, the operator must pay attention to the working condition of the duct plasma cutting machine at any time, and do not leave during the working process. In case of an emergency, you can pause the cutting or press the emergency stop button.
3. When placing the plate to be cut, the operator must ensure that the plate is placed within the effective stroke of the duct plasma cutting machine. It is also necessary to avoid the situation that the cutting torch moves out of the iron plate during the cutting process.
If you are not sure, you can dry the duct plasma cutting machine once before cutting (or use the contouring function: auto/assist/contouring).
4. When the duct plasma cutting machine strikes the arc, the distance between the gun nozzle and the iron plate is too high or there is no iron plate under the torch to try to strike the arc, which will easily cause damage to the torch.
5. The operator must clean the dust on each guide rail of the duct plasma cutting machine before going to work every day. The grease that cannot be wiped off can be scrubbed with thinner, and then wipe the guide rail with a cloth dipped in clean lubricating oil (oil, not butter).
6. Before using the duct plasma cutting machine every day, the operator must first clean the water in the air pump and filter. After disconnecting the gas supply to the plasma power supply, the water in the oil-water separator behind it will flow out automatically.
7. The rack of the duct plasma cutting machine should be cleaned once a week. If there is too much grease, you can use a brush dipped in thinner to scrub, and then wipe the rack with a cloth dipped in more clean lubricating oil (oil, do not use butter).
8. During the cutting process of the duct plasma cutting machine, the staff should not look directly at the plasma arc with naked eyes, and should wear sunglasses when working.
9. The working site of the duct plasma cutting machine should be equipped with a matching ventilation duct, and the position on the surface of the workbench without the steel plate to be cut should be tightly covered. If there is still smoke and dust, staff should wear masks.
10. Pay attention to protect the LCD screen of the CNC system of the duct plasma cutting machine to avoid damage caused by external force impact.
11. When overhauling the duct plasma cutting machine, be sure to cut off the power supply to prevent electric shock or damage to the duct plasma cutting machine.
With its advanced technology, COMIFO has grown into a company that designs, manufactures and sells duct machinery, duct manufacturing machinery to customers all over the world. We get reputation and valuable improvement suggestions from them to satisfy the verification technology of the world. If you have any need, welcome to consult us.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to