1. Before starting the plasma cutting machine, make sure that the emergency stop button is raised (rotate to the right). If the emergency stop button is turned on in the pressed state, the plasma cutting machine cannot move normally.
2. When the plasma cutting machine is working, the operator must pay attention to the working condition of the plasma cutting machine at any time, and do not leave during its working process. If you are in a hurry, you can pause the cutting or press the emergency stop button.
3. When placing the plate to be cut, make sure that the plate is placed within the effective stroke of the CNC plasma cutting machine. It is also necessary to avoid the situation that the torch moves out of the iron plate during the cutting process. If you are not sure, you can do a dry run before cutting (or use the contour-travel function: automatic/auxiliary/travel contour).
4. When the plasma cutting machine is striking the arc, the gun nozzle is too far away from the iron plate or there is no iron plate under the torch to try to strike the arc, which will easily cause damage to the torch.
5. Before going to work every day, wipe the dust on the guide rails of the plasma cutting machine. If there is grease that cannot be wiped off, use thinner to scrub, and then wipe the guide rail with a cloth dipped in clean lubricating oil (use oil, do not use butter).
6. Before the plasma cutting machine starts cutting work every day, clean the water in the air pump and filter. After disconnecting the air circuit for the power supply of the plasma cutting machine, the water in the oil-water separator behind it will flow out automatically.
7. Clean the rack of the plasma cutting machine once a week. When there is too much grease, you can use a brush dipped in thinner to scrub, and then wipe the rack with a cloth dipped in more clean lubricating oil (use oil, do not use butter).
8. During the cutting process of the plasma cutting machine, do not look directly at the plasma arc with naked eyes, and wear sunglasses when working.
9. The working site of the plasma cutting machine should be equipped with a matching ventilation duct, and the position on the surface of the workbench without the steel plate to be cut should be tightly covered. If there is still smoke and dust, staff should wear masks.
10. Pay attention to protect the LCD screen of the CNC system of the plasma cutting machine to avoid damage caused by external force impact.
11. When overhauling the plasma cutting machine, be sure to cut off the power supply to prevent electric shock or damage to the plasma cutting machine.
Comifo, with its advanced technology, has grown into a company that designs, manufactures and sells air duct machinery, air duct manufacturing machinery to customers all over the world, from whom we gain reputation and valuable improvement suggestions to meet the world's proven technology. This is the so-called innovation and the spirit of sustainable development of a company, which touched the world of machinery. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to