Safety Precautions Of Plate Shearing Machine
- source: gzcomifo;
- Time: 09/01/2020
- Clicks: 215
When operating the shearing machine, some safety precautions should be paid attention to to to better ensure the safety of the staff:
1. It is forbidden to cut the high-speed steel, tool steel and cast iron that are too long and too thick, and shear quenched.
2. The clutch shall be disengaged before starting, and the motor shall not be started with load.
3. Before starting the machine, the plate shears shall be tested and sheared in empty car first, and then they can be processed only after the test in empty car is normal.
4. It is forbidden to cut explosive articles, bars, thin workpieces and nonmetals.
5. Fingers shall not enter the cutting edge during feeding. It is forbidden for two people to cut two workpieces at the same time on the same machine. No one is allowed to stand behind the shearing machine.
6. No matter what the cause is, it is not allowed to extend the hand or any part of the body under the cutting edge of the shearing machine or other rotating parts.
7. It is not allowed to stand in the protection area or dangerous area of plate shears.
8. No one is allowed to be behind the machine or under the tool post before the machine works.
9. The power must be turned off when adjusting the evenness of the machine blade gap.
10. During the operation of the machine, in case of any abnormal sound or other abnormal conditions, stop the machine immediately and continue to use it after the problem is eliminated.
11. When there are more than one person to operate, there should be a special person in charge of the command. Only when there is no risk factor, can the foot switch be stepped on.