1. The end of the vent pipe of the safety valve should be Ω-shaped or T-shaped, and the discharge port should face a safe zone. A shut-off valve may be set between the safety valve and the equipment. During operation, it needs to be in the fully open position and sealed with lead.
2. The spiral duct machine should be installed with steel casing when passing through the wall or floor. The welding seam should not be placed in the casing. The steel casing should be flush with the wall or floor, or the bottom of the floor, but should be 20mm higher than the ground. The gap between the spiral duct and the casing shall be filled with heat-insulation materials or other non-combustible materials, and shall not be used as a pipe support.
1. The dust collector should be installed in the correct position, firmly and stablly. The import and export direction should meet the design requirements, the allowable deviation of verticality should not be greater than 2mm per meter, and the total deviation should not be greater than 10mm.
2. The inlet and outlet of the spiral air duct machine and the dust collector should be straight, the discharge pipe of the cylinder and the lower mouth of the cone should be coaxial, and the eccentricity should not be greater than 2mm.
3. The allowable deviation of the outer diameter of the spiral duct machine and the outer diameter of the dust collector or the rectangular outer dimension should not be greater than 5%, and the inner and outer surfaces should be smooth and uniform in curvature.
1. The exposed part of the transmission device of the spiral duct of the ventilator should be equipped with a protective cover. When the air inlet or the air inlet pipe of the ventilator has direct access to the atmosphere, a protective net or other safety measures should be installed.
2. If the base of the spiral duct making machine of the ventilator does not require a shock absorber, it is placed directly on the foundation and leveled with a pair of inclined shim irons.
3. The inlet and outlet pipes of the spiral duct of the ventilator should have separate supports and be firmly connected to the foundation or other buildings. When the spiral duct is connected to the fan, the flange surface should not be hard drawn. The case should not bear the weight of other parts, so as to prevent deformation.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to