1.Duct arrangement should adopt the method of laying along the wall as far as possible, so that in the final when decorating, can form concave and convex structure, not only keep the interior clear height, and blocked duct, and can have good decoration effect.
2. The wind pipe should be as short as possible in the layout, not too much elbow, not too small in the corner radius, and try to avoid the pipe mutated diameter to reduce the loss of the pressure along the path.
3. The structure of the original building should not be destroyed when the air duct is installed, especially the bearing structure.
4. The duct passes through the wall, and the cracks around the hole should be filled with elastic materials.
5. In order to reduce the noise, the starting end of the duct (with the fan connection) should not be curved. When necessary, the guide blade should be installed in the elbow and the three-way branch.
6. The connection of the air duct shall be strictly regulated, and the paste shall be firm, laid should be flat, and the binding shall be tight, without slip, relaxation and fracture, to prevent leakage (heat).
7. Air duct which can produce air of condensate, must be installed according to the slope of the design.
8. The installation shall be strong. All lifting, supporting and supporting bracket shall not obstruct the operation of the tuyere, valve, control system and inspection door, and shall be treated with good rust.
9. The installation of the new wind tube shall be in accordance with the requirements of the installation of the air supply duct, and the installation of slope shall be made according to the design requirements (slope to the new port).
10. The new breezes should be equipped with rainproof and filter cover, and the installation location should be free of air pollution and easy to repair.