The arc voltage height controller of the plasma cutting machine has many functions and is a very important part of the equipment. Its functions include: initial positioning, automatic arc pressure, automatic cutting and edge recognition, etc. The equipment is widely used in the sheet metal industry and can reduce sheet metal processing technology and production costs. Below we will introduce the function of the arc voltage height controller of the plasma cutting machine and its application advantages in sheet metal processing!
1. Initial positioning function: After the cutting nozzle at the end of the cutting torch contacts the workpiece, the arc starting height and cutting torch height of the plasma cutting machine are accurately increased within the range of millimeters.
2. Arc voltage automatic function: through the arc voltage sensor, in the whole cutting process. Even if the workpiece height is not uniform, the height of the cutting torch is constant. Cuts can still be made, and the constant torch height ensures a high level of cut quality.
3. Automatic cutting and plate edge recognition function: it allows cutting from the workpiece edge, which improves the utilization rate of materials and reduces waste. At the same time, it can effectively protect the cutting torch and cutting tip, thereby prolonging its service life.
4. Set the arc voltage reference value through the keyboard: during the cutting process of the plasma cutting machine, the arc voltage setting value can be adjusted. Thereby adjusting the height during the cutting process, which is beneficial to obtain better cutting quality.
5. Use the linear bearing lifting mechanism: once the cutting force exceeds the range of the workpiece, the lifting mechanism will slip and the machine will not be damaged.
1. Use programming software to improve the performance of the plasma cutting machine: The plasma cutting machine can effectively take advantage of the programming software, greatly improve the utilization rate of sheet materials, reduce the use and waste of materials, and reduce the labor intensity and strength of workers to achieve the ideal effect.
2. Save product development cycle and realize mass production of sheet metal parts: In an increasingly developing market environment, the speed of product development means the market. The application of plasma cutting machine can effectively reduce the use of molds, save the development cycle of new products, and promote the speed and pace of its development.
3. Reduce sheet metal processing technology and production costs: In sheet metal processing operations, almost all sheets need to be formed on a plasma cutting machine at one time and directly welded. Therefore, the application of the plasma cutting machine reduces the process and construction period, and effectively improves the work efficiency.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to