We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
The pipe making machine is mainly divided into two categories: the most common high-frequency welding machine, and the other is the stainless steel pipe making machine. The high-frequency pipe welding machine is mainly used for the production of various iron pipes and water pipes for the production of pipes.
The stainless steel tube making machine is mainly used for producing various stainless steel decorative tubes and other stainless steel products, such as stair handrail tube, anti-theft door and window tube, stair handrail tube, guardrail, etc. It can also produce various automobile exhaust pipes, heat exchanger pipes, fluid pipes, edible pipes, etc.
Tube making machine: the cause of stainless steel rust
1. The surface of the stainless steel contains acids, alkalis, and salts (such as alkali water and lime water sprayed on the walls) to cause partial corrosion.
2. The stainless steel pipe is a steel pipe that does not produce rust in weak corrosive environments such as the atmosphere and fresh water, and the chromium content in the steel must be ≥12%. If the chromium content is low or it is not used in a weakly corrosive environment such as the atmosphere (including in a weakly corrosive environment such as the atmosphere, but under Cl-local enrichment concentration conditions), rust will be generated.
3. The surface of stainless steel accumulates dust or other metal particles containing other metal elements. In humid air, the condensate between the attachment and the stainless steel connects the two into a microbattery, which triggers an electrochemical reaction and damages the protective film. This is called electrochemical corrosion.
4. In contaminated air (atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfides, oxides, and hydrogen oxides), condensed water will form nitric acid and acetic acid liquid spots, causing chemical corrosion.
5. Organic matter juice adheres to the surface of stainless steel, which forms organic acids in the presence of water and oxygen. For a long time, it will form the corrosion of metal surface by organic acid.