The CNC plasma cutting machine can cut parts in equal parts with precise operation and high efficiency. When using it, you need to follow the correct workflow, but also pay attention to one of the main points. Below we will introduce the working process of CNC plasma cutting machine and what are the precautions for you?
1. Use AUTOCAD drawings or use existing Solidworks files to convert directly to DXF format.
2. Import the part drawing in DXF format into FastCAM for packaging and conversion programs. In order to facilitate the calling and management of the program, the program name is saved as the drawing number of the part.
3. Copy the converted program to the control cabinet of the machine tool with a U disk.
4. The CNC plasma cutting machine sets the process parameters according to the material and thickness of the selected program.
5. Adjust the position of the cutting gun on the board and start the cutting program.
6. CNC plasma cutting machine completes cutting, blanking and slag cleaning.
1. Confirm that the set process parameters are consistent with the cut sheet and thickness before cutting by the CNC plasma cutting machine.
2. After the workpiece is cut for the first time, it must pass the inspection before it can be cut in batches.
3. Since the parts of 10~16mm are not processed after cutting, the slope of the section of the part should be observed at any time during the cutting process of the CNC plasma cutting machine. If the slope exceeds the allowable standard range of the part, it should be replaced with a new one. damaged parts.
4. Observe the air pressure and flow of all gases at any time during the cutting process of the CNC plasma cutting machine. If there is any abnormality, the cutting should be stopped in time, and the cutting should be done after troubleshooting. Under normal circumstances, pay more attention to the pressure and flow of the oxygen cylinder, and replace the fresh air in time when the output pressure of the oxygen cylinder is lower than 0.1 MPa.
5. Observe the cutting quality of the parts at any time. If the cutting quality is significantly reduced, the cutting should be stopped, and the process parameters and wearing parts should be checked. If there is any problem, it should be eliminated in time.
In summary, the relevant knowledge about the operation process of CNC plasma cutting machine and its cutting precautions is introduced here. If you want to know more about CNC plasma cutting machine, please contact us.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to